In the year ahead, how can your efforts make even more of an impact?
Having this clarity and the plan for the next 12 months will give you a new resolve, focus and drive.
To get you started, take my short challenge quiz below.
It will give you the insights and clarity so you boost your personal productivity, fundraising success and ultimately, the great outcomes you're working so hard to achieve for your organization.
Right now - Either print out this email or write your answers directly into the email.
Think fast. Listen to your inner voice.
Put down the first answer that comes into your head. (On the second round you can spend more time refining your thoughts and the answers.)
Here we go...
Your Biggest Contribution
- If all the obstacles to you getting there were removed, what’s the biggest contribution you want to make in the next 12 months? In the next three years?
- What 'one thing' is getting in the way of you making your biggest contribution?
- What if this 'one thing' were removed. What then could you achieve?
- What can you do to remove this obstacle?
- What is the smallest step you can take today to begin to get you over this obstacle?
Your Best Fundraising
- If you want to acquire a donor twice as large as your present largest donor, what should you be doing to make it happen?
- Consider - What one mindset will you’ll need in order to move your fundraising to this next level?
- If you had enough time a week to fundraise what would you do more of?
- How could you even partially incorporate your answer to #3 in the current time you have right now?
- What new skillset do you commit to acquire this year, to help you shift your success beyond your present fundraising reality?
Your Best Efforts
- What are you spending too much of your week doing?
- What are you spending too little of your week doing?
- What will you change moving forward so you spend more of your week on the important stuff?
- What will you do today to get the ball rolling?
Wishing you continued hatzlacha and siata d'shmaya in the year ahead.