What’s YOUR plan to actualize your organization’s vision this year?
Don’t know yet?
Glad you opened this email!
This short exercise will help you advance your organization from the inside out.
We’ll start with you, and your personal productivity. Then we’ll move out into your fundraising effectiveness. We’ll finish off with a plan to amplify your organization’s impact.
First, a few quick instructions:
- Fill out the exercise however you’d like – on a piece of paper, in the email reply box (I’d love to hear your answers!), on the grocery receipt in your pocket… just fill them out. You’ll be happy you did.
- As you move through the questions, don’t think too hard. Listen to your inner voice and put down the first answers that come to mind. You’ll have plenty of time to refine your answers later.
Let’s get started!
Part I. You
- What do you spend too much of your week doing?
- What do you spend too little of your week doing?
- How can you tweak that ratio so you get more of the important stuff done?
- What will you do about it TODAY?
- What are some new skills you personally would like to develop this year so you can break through your organization’s current fundraising ceiling (e.g., learn to use a new productivity tool, onboard a CRM, listen to R’ Yitz Greenman’s fundraising series.)?
- Which one of those skills do you commit NOW to working on?
Excellent! Moving on to…
Part II. Your Fundraising
- What are three critical actions you (and your team) need to repeatedly do this year if you want your fundraising efforts to flourish?
- What’s one thing you can do TODAY to move forward in these areas?
- If you had four more hours a week to fundraise, what would you spend them doing?
- How can you integrate your answer to #4 in the amount of fundraising time you have now?
- Dream Scenario: This year, you receive a donation at least twice as much as what your current largest donor has given.
What’s one thing you can do to make this reality?
You’re doing great! Let’s take things up one more level...
Part III. Your Organization’s Success
- What does success for your organization look like?
- If all obstacles were removed, what could you do in the next 12 months to achieve that success?
- What’s the one biggest obstacle keeping you from that success?
- What can you do to remove this obstacle?
- What’s one small step you’ll take TODAY to get started?
There you have it: your vision-actualizing plan for 5782.
Hatzlacha Raba taking it min hakoach el hapoal!
K’siva V’Chasima Tova,