Rosh Hashanah is this week. What can you do in 5781 to make your leadership efforts make more of an impact?
Having clarity and the plan to get there will kick start you into the new year with a fired up focus, resolve and drive.
To get you started, take my short challenge quiz below.
You’ll get insight that will boost your personal productivity, fundraising success and ultimately, the great outcomes you're working so hard to achieve for your organization.
Either print out this email or write your answers directly into the email. Feel free to hit reply and share your answers with me.
Think fast. Listen to your inner voice.
Put down the first answer that comes into your head. (On the second round you can spend more time refining your thoughts and the answers.)
Here we go...
Your Biggest Contribution
- In your leadership, when you envision success, what does it look like?
- If the obstacles were removed, what can you do in the next 12 months to get there?
- What 'one thing' is getting in the way of achieving this success?
- What can you do to remove this obstacle?
- What small step will you take today to get started?
Your Best Fundraising
- If you want a dream donor at least double the size of your present largest donor, what one thing can you do to make this a reality?
- What three things will you need to focus on to thrive in 5781?
- What can you do today to move this forward?
- If you had four more hours a week to fundraise, what would you do?
- How could you incorporate your answer to #4 in the current time you have right now?
Your Best Leadership Efforts
- What are you spending too much of your week doing?
- What are you spending too little of your week doing?
- What will you change moving forward so you spend more of your week on the important stuff?
- What will you do today to get the ball rolling?
- What new skills do you commit to acquire this year, to help you shift your success beyond your present fundraising reality?
B’Hatzlacha Raba in all your efforts next year.
K’siva V’Chasima Tova